Early Registration: Prior to March 10th, $450 total
Open Registration: March 11 to April 14th, $500 total
Late Registration: April 15th to May 25th, $575 total
*There is a $150 deposit upon registration. All payments will be broken down into three payments.
1. upon registration, 2. due June 9th, 3. due July 14th. There will be a $15 per week late fee.
· Ten Weeks of Supervised, Educational FUN
· Lunch, Snack, Hot Dinner Monday thru Friday
· PAL Summer Field Trip T-shirt, water bottle and drawstring bag
· 10+ Field Trips to Active and Engaging Locations
· Beach Trips
· Celebration Station
· Ice Skating
· Astro Skate
· Rays Game
· Ft. De Soto Beach
· Treasure Island Fun Center
· Field Days
· Themed Days
We also pick up from Summer Bridge at noon from these locations:
Azalea Middle School
Meadowlawn Middle School
Pinellas Park Middle School
Tyrone Middle School
Appropriate weather clothing and tennis shoes must be worn daily.
(Swimming Events)---Each PAL member must wear swim shorts and their PAL Tie Dye Shirts
For more information, call 727-521-5315
Location: 3755 46th Ave N.